Adidas Leopard Print Trainers
Start your spring with a little bit of bloom and a taste of animal print with these irresistible Adidas leopard print trainers for women. Skim through our carefully selected collection of the best Adidas trainers that are both comfortable and durable.
How to know which shoe is right for you?
If this is your first time on the hunt for the right pair of shoes to hit the gym with, there are a few key points to know about before you spend your hard-earned money. After all, you want the best quality right? Below are a few tips to help you get that perfect training shoe.
1. Know exactly which exercise you are going to use the shoe for: If you plan on using your pre-bought shoe for running, then make sure that the shoes are stiff, if it’s for walking, you want it to be flexible. Try not to use the same shoe for both activity.
2. Know you feet: You might be wondering how in the world is that even possible? Well there is a simple way to grasp how your feet is formed, get an old pair of shoe that you wear allot, look at the sole, try to find which part is most worn down.
- If the entire sole of the shoe is worn down, it means that you have flat feet, for this, you will need a maximum support shoe that comes with a motion control.
- If your shoe is worn out a little bit on the forefront and heel, which is the outside edge of the shoe, this means that you have high arches therefore you need to get cushioned shoe with a soft midsole.
- If the complete edge of the shoe is worn out then you have a neutral arch, for this you will need a stability shoe that has the right mix of padding and support.
So there you have it, 2 simple rules to help you get the best type of workout shoes for your next workout session.
#1Adidas Stella McCartney Women’s Pure Boost Sneakers
This is a flexible lightweight Adidas leopard print sneakers that is both cheerful and comfortable. It comes with perfectly designed heel cap, a soft wool lace up closure, contains an extra foam inner sidewall, and features a logo lettering accents.
These trainers are made of mesh fabric, has a round toe and comes with a rubber sole, this shoe is perfect for walkers, dancers and cross trainers.
#2 Adidas Women’s Celebration Cross Trainer
These trainers are a great choice if you are looking for flexibility, stability and comfort, the Adidas women’s celebration trainer is made of synthetic and mesh fabric, has a cage like overlay for added support, a soft airy mesh inner lining, outer flex grooves for better movement and a non marking rubber sole. This shoe is for walkers, dancers and cross trainers.
#3 Adidas Performance Women’s Cross-Training Shoe
This lovely performance cross trainer is a must have! Nothing can really go wrong with these shoes, it comes with a comfortable textile lining, a rubber sole, a breathable airy mesh fabric, flex groove in the outsole for better movement and mid foot sole wraps that helps secure your feet during training. This shoe is for walkers, dancers and cross trainers.
#4 Adidas NEO Women’s Race running Shoe
Super cute and comfortable Adidas leopard print trainers that will definitely get some heads turning! These shoes are perfect for those on the cardio path, these runners are made with synthetic and mesh materials, comes with a flexible mesh upper, has a rubber sole, and some lightweight cushioning for comfort and secure traction.
The only problem that people found with this shoe is the size, try ordering 1 size down for best fit.
#5 Adidas Women’s Flux Originals Running Shoe
These suede Adidas leopard print trainers are exceptional and the colors are stunning! It is an amazing design that is both comfortable and durable, they are true to the image and will be a lovely addition to your shoe closet!
The shoes are made for runners, they come with a rubber sole, stiff, a leather heel cage and comes with a lock down fit. Problems? Yes, designed more for people with wide feet, try getting a full size down.
As always, thanks for reading and we hope you enjoyed this post, please like, comment and share, we would love to hear from you.